The 2020 Year in Review for the 10th Circuit is available by Zoom for those who register. See flyer for details!
- December 1, 2020
- September 8, 2020
- June 1, 2020
- March 2, 2020
- December 18, 2019
- September 30, 2019
- June 28, 2019
- April 4, 2019
- December 20, 2018
- September 17, 2018
- June 15, 2018
- March 12, 2018
Speedy Trial Plan
Our Court's Speedy Trial Plan was adopted on May 22, 2013.
How to become admitted as an attorney in our Court...
RULE 84.2 ADMISSION TO PRACTICE.
(Please Note: The motion referred to in Local Rule 84.2(a) is an oral motion made just before the applicant takes the oath administered by the Court.)
Bio Sheet for Admission to USDC-WY Bar.
Jury Evidence Recording System information (JERS)...
If you need training on using JERS, please contact the Court at the numbers below:
- Casper: 307/232-2620
- Cheyenne: 307/433-2120
Please take note of the Exhibits.txt document presented below. It gives detailed information on how counsel should format the evidence being presented prior to the start of trial. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to call the Clerk's Office.
Sample Exhibits.txt file.
Please follow the procedures below for filing pleadings:
- Submit on 8½ x 11 white paper.
- Line spacing shall be double or one and one-half.
- One inch top margin on every page.
- Identification of counsel to be placed in the upper left hand corner four spaces above court name, including name, firm name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- Fax filings will not be accepted.