Wyoming District Court went live on NEXTGEN on October 13, 2020.
If you are new to NextGen, PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT
PROPOSED ORDER EMAIL ADDRESSES:
Please use the following addresses for filing Proposed Orders. You can find detailed information on this in our Procedures Manual. If the proposed order does not require the filing of a motion, (e.g. Proposed Scheduling Order, Proposed Pre-Trial Order, etc.) it shall be emailed to the appropriate Judge’s Chambers set forth below:
- Chief Judge Scott W. Skavdahl - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Judge Nancy D. Freudenthal - email@example.com
- Judge Alan B. Johnson - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Magistrate Judge Kelly H. Rankin - email@example.com
- Magistrate Judge Mark L. Carman - firstname.lastname@example.org
HELPFUL INSTRUCTIONS FOR USING NEXTGEN: click on the following links for help on how to docket in NextGen for our District.
CSO Maintain User Accounts - Update username, password, address for Central Sign-on
If you or your staff is interested in attending a training regarding opening new civil cases please contact Crystal at 307-232-2620.
If you or your staff are interested in attending a training regarding Central Sign-On and Attorney Admissions procedures, please contact Abby or Zac at 307-433-2120.