PRO SE PRISONER FORMS
Pro Se Prisoner Forms - The following forms were created for the use of pro se prisoners filing in the District of Wyoming. Instructions for each for are included with the form.
- Motion to Proceed In Forma Pauperis
- Motion to Proceed In Forma Pauperis APPEAL
- Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus Under 28 U.S.C. § 2241
- Petition for a Writ of Habeas Corpus Under 28 U.S.C. § 2254
- Civil Rights Complaint under 42 U.S.C. §1983
- Motion to Vacate/Set Aside Sentence (Motion Under 28 U.S.C. § 2255)
PRO SE NON-PRISONER FORMS
THIS GUIDE IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PRISONERS. The information that prisoners need to file their documents is included in the instruction portion of each prisoner form (above).
Please select your required form from the US Courts' website
Looking to receive automatic emails of activity as a Pro Se filer in your case? Please fill out an application and send it in.