Transcript Rate Schedule (Ordered 05/07/2011)
*Effective May 1, 2013* The United States District Court will begin
processing checks as electronic funds transfers. When you provide a
check as payment, you authorize us either to use information from your
check to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account, or
to process the payment as a check transaction.
When we use information from your check to make an electronic fund
transfer, funds may be withdrawn from your account as soon as the same
day we receive your payment, and you will not receive your check back
from your financial institution.
Privacy Act-A Privacy Act Statement required by 5 U.S.C. § 552a(e)(3) stating our
authority for soliciting and collecting the information from your check, and explaining the
purposes and routine uses which will be made of your check information, is available from our internet site at: https://www.pccotc.gov/pccotc/index.htm, or call us at 307-433-2120 to obtain a copy by mail. Furnishing the check information is voluntary, but a decision not to do so may require you to make payment by some other method.
Please follow the procedures below for filing pleadings:
- Submit on 8½ x 11 white paper.
- Line spacing shall be double or one and one-half.
- Staple in upper left hand corner.
- Two inch top margin on every page.
- Original and one copy required for Court.
- Identification of counsel to be placed in the upper left hand corner four spaces above court name, including name, firm name, address, telephone number, and facsimile number.
- Fax filings will not be accepted.
|New fees go into effect on: 12/01/2013
|Adversary Case before US Bankruptcy Court
|Appeal to District Judge from conviction by a Magistrate Judge in a misdemeanor case:
|Appeal to the United States Court of Appeals:
|Attorney Admission Certification:
|Certificate of Exemplification:
|Certification of document:
|Copies (electronic, per page):
|Copies (hardcopy, per page):
|Duplicate Attorney Certificate or Certification of Good Standing Fee:
|Local Rules Fee:
|Misdemeanor/CVB Processing Fee:
|PACER (Public Access to Electronic Court Records)/CM/ECF (per page):
|Pro Hac Vice (per attorney, per case):
|Record Search (per name):
|Reproduction of an Audio Recording of a Court Proceeding (CD)
|Retrieval of retired records**:
|Writ of Habeas Corpus, Rule 2254:
* - Note: At its September 2012 session, the Judicial Conference approved an amendment to the District Court Miscellaneous Fee Schedule to add a $50 administrative fee for filing a civil action, suit, or proceeding in a district court, effective May 1, 2013 (increasing the total amount from $350.00 to $400.00). The fee does not apply to persons granted in forma pauperis status under 28 U.S.C. § 1915.
** - Note: The records archive retrieval fee has been increased to $64.00 for
one box requested from a Federal Records Center. For retrievals
involving multiple boxes, $39.00 will be charged for each additional
Proposed Order Email Addresses
Please use the following addresses for filing Proposed Orders. You can find detailed information on this in our Procedures Manual. If the proposed order does not require the filing of a motion, (e.g. Proposed Scheduling Order, Proposed Pre-Trial Order, etc.) it shall be
emailed to the appropriate Judge’s Chambers set forth below:
THE CLERK'S OFFICE IS UNABLE TO PROCESS MULTIPLE PAYMENT METHODS THAT INCLUDE A CREDIT CARD TRANSACTION FOR THE PAYMENT OF ANY FINANCIAL FEE.
WE ARE SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.